As part of their remit the Governing Board is also responsible for
- Setting the school budget
- Making decisions about the school building and premises
- Establishing certain school policies
- Appointing senior staff and being part of the decision making process relating to some aspects of staffing the school.
Should you wish to contact our Governing Board, please click here for further details.
Our Vision for the coming three years (2015-2018):
- Our children, parents and staff are happy at school and with school and so would always recommend Hothfield to others…
- By exceeding national figures for attainment and progress, our children achieve their potential and so are ready to thrive at secondary school…
- We have combined with Aire View to form a through-primary school which is the school of choice for the families of Silsden…
- We are a school that is judged by OFSTED to be good and on its journey to Outstanding…
Please click here to view our 15/16 year end report.
Our Governing Board
In July 2015, the Governing Body of Hothfield Junior School reconstituted following guidance issued by the Department for Education in May 2014 - The constitution of governing bodies of maintained schools. Our Governing Board is made up of the following members.
Governing Board Committees
Resources: Mr M Clayton-Stead, Mrs A Gornall, Mr J French, Mr J Procter, Mr D Mountain and Mr J Grimshaw
Standards: Mrs M Middleton, Mrs S Lord-Cloke, Rev S Griffiths, Mr N Whitaker, Mr J Procter
Minutes of Meetings. 16-17
Full Governing Board Minutes:
Governing Board Minutes January 2017
Standards Committee minutes January 2017